zondag 25 januari 2009

Day 2

Another day went by. Quickly as it seemed, cause I kinda slept alot today. So there's not much to tell. Just I miss my best friend. His name is Ben. I don't know him for that long actually. But we have like so much in common, we understand each other perfectly.

You know that feeling when you just met someone and you start talking to them, that it seems like you have known them your whole life? It's amazing when you can get that kind of connection with someone.

My ex girl, who's also my best friend, told me that if I were straight, or he was girl, that we would be together. And when you think about it, on one hand you'll be like yeah actually she's right. But on the other hand, the experience that I had with her, makes me think hell no.

Why risk a friendship over a relationship? Only when you know that your friendship is worth more and is much stronger, you can risk it. Cause good friends come rare you know. If you really have good friends that are always there for you, you should cherish them.

Cause living life without them, is useless. I know that when I reach rock bottom, my best friend will be there. When times get hard, he will be there. And we can talk about anything. It's almost like our lives are running the same.

And it's crazy, it's strange. It's rare and I love him for that. And he deserves the greatest girl on earth there is. Cause he is kinda of sensitive guy. But we have our own kind of fun. And lately I don't see him that often.

And I miss it. I miss him, our times, our conversations. Life is just life I guess. Patience gets rewarded you know!!!!

Signing off...

1 opmerking:

  1. Lieve XMAIKIIIX,
    Heel blij je doorheen je dolle blog te leren kennen. Bezoek eens de mijne en laat alvast een reactie achter.
    Veel liefs,
    Nadia

    http://politiekencultuur.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen