woensdag 4 maart 2009

Day 5

Home sick for a week. Sick is a big word, cause i'm actually only just way too tired xD. But it's a problem too right??!! So i have a chance of catching up on some sleep. But it has been a good week so far. And the weekend will be even better :p. Three days of none stop partying!!!

Oke now to the serious shit. Discussing shit and wondering stuff. Oke i found out that half of the time, my ex is lying to me and making up excuses so she wouldn't have to see me. what's up with that? Women, I will never understand then, even being a woman myself. We're way too hard.

Next thing: How you know you love someone? When do you know for sure? Cause the line between friendship & love, hate & love, is a very close line. How you find out those things? You just try it and see what happens? Or you just wait and see what will come?

Which basically comes down on the same thing right?! But who gives a crap right? I just wanna hear that i'm right all the way :p. But i'm not that often wrong, so it's all good. What else can i put down here?

I'm starting to live a bit more healthier. will it work? Probably not :p. I'm so used to the sugar of all the sodas that the water is so boring for me xD. But i just have to hold on. Be strong :p. Start to enjoy the water xD. Get fishy xD!!!

Let's see. Anything else to put here? Not really. I saw my boy again. We had lots of fun. So life is starting to be fun again. Had some crappy times, and i'm sure there are more crappy times to come, but we all have those days i guess...

Signing off...

1 opmerking:

  1. Lieftallige Maikiii♥,
    Lieve groeten van Nadia die steeds nauwgezet je blog volgt. Kom je ook eens in de mijne? Ik wil graag je vriendin worden.
    Veel liefs, xxx
    Nadia

    Antwerpen, 't Stad, waar ik mijn hart verloren heb

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen